1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Sold! Panasonic GH2 w/ 14-140 lens. 2 days old!

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by hedet, Mar 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hedet

hedet New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Feb 25, 2011
    hi all

I've decided to sell my Panasonic GH2 w/ 14-140mm lens. It's a black US version from AbelCineTech that I got in 2 days ago. It's completely mint; looks and functions as completely new. I shot maybe 50 pics and 30 min worth of video. This camera is sold out everywhere and very hard to find, so I'm pricing it at $1750-> $1730 -> $1710 SOLD (or $1660 PP gift option) shipped in the CONUS.

-Dennis

2. DHart

DHart Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jan 7, 2010
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    Don
    The 14-140 is a fantastic lens. Are you sure you want to let it go? Anyway, whoever receives the lens will find it's quite a goodie. The OIS is mind boggling. You can shoot hand-held, lens fully extended to 140mm (280 equivalent!) at 1/15th second with crisp results. I've seen it with my own eyes on a number of occasions. Great range. Sharp images. Awesome for video too - fantastic, quiet AF motor.

So there, I'm helping you sell the lens! :biggrin: (Or making you second guess the idea of selling it.)

3. ksn

ksn Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

Mar 6, 2011
    I'm on the fence about whether or not to get this lens with a GF2, it's a big large for the body and it's pricey, but I'm interested in a good video lens and I heard this was one of the better ones.

4. hedet

hedet New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Feb 25, 2011
    yes i've heard all the great things about this lens =( that's why i don't want to try it. just sell it fast. it's a money issue for me. waaaa :frown:

5. hedet

hedet New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Feb 25, 2011
    bump as I'm now selling the camera in addition to the lens!

6. hedet

hedet New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Feb 25, 2011
    price drop!

7. hedet

hedet New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Feb 25, 2011
    price drop!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.