• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED SOLD: Panasonic GF1 body only $400 original box/access (no strap, will provide alt!)

Buy/Sell feedback for pxpaulx (29)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pxpaulx

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Paul
Items for Sale:

SOLD - Panasonic GF1 body only, with original box and accessories (battery, charger, books/cd, Except neck strap (I do have a new Pentax strap if the buyer is interested in it for free, and will also include a hand strap and wrist strap to cover all of your bases!) - $400.00 Shipped to ConUS via USPS priority mail insured.

SOLD - Panasonic DMW-LVF1 electronic viewfinder for the GF1 - Original box and small leather carrying case are also included - $125.00 shipped via USPS first class mail insured (ConUS)

Item Location
Twin Cities, MN

Item Descriptions

Both the Camera body and viewfinder are in excellent condition, with no visible scratches or blemishes (see the photos below). I have had the GF1 for just less than 6 months, and the viewfinder half of that time. The last photo I took with the GF1 is numbered 1479, so aside from any factory testing (most cameras arrive with about 100 factory test actuations)that is the number of actuations the camera has had.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition:
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S.

Shipping Charge
included

Shipping Services
USPS, possibly fedex at my discretion

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal, Cash in Person

Return Policy & Additional Details
Since I have feedback here, as well 14 positive transaction feedback at pentaxforums.com no returns will be accepted. As indicated above both items will be sent fully insured and as described. In the event of damage during shipping (which I have never had occur, I pack very well!) I will happily work with the buyer to file an appropriate insurance claim. If you do have any questions, please ask, and thanks for looking! Please send me a private message if you are interested by clicking on my name above, or following this link:

pxpaulx

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Paul
Viewfinder sold to qball pending payment!

Edit: Viewfinder has been sold to qball.

pxpaulx

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Paul
Semi-daily bump - this is also up on eBay but I would much prefer to sell to a forum member!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom