COMPLETED SOLD Panasonic G3 body, black, Like New

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Jasbo, Aug 17, 2011.

1. Jasbo

Jasbo Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

SOLD For sale or trade is my like-new Panasonic G3 (black) body only. Estimate less than 500 clicks. This was used only in and around my house to get a feel for the camera and controls. Only the camera, charger and battery were used, the rest of the original box contents are still wrapped and are included.

This is a fantastic little camera, that makes fine images. To my great surprise, I discovered that I prefer the Olympus EP/EPL form over the m43-size, DSLR style of the G3, even though the G3 images are better (imo) than the EPL-1 & -2 that I have used. Just a matter of personal preference.

Also including are two 3rd party batteries and 1 extra charger charger. (picture shows 2) ( Two High Capacity (1500mAh) DMW-BLD10 Battery Packs & Charger Kit Combo for Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF2 DMC-G3 Digital Camera: Camera & Photo

Will trade (w/$$) for Olympus EP3, Nikon D5100/D7000 (still like the bigger DSLRs), Panasonic 7-14, 100-300, or ?

Price is $535 shipped conus & Paypal
  2. nikki

nikki Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Aug 2, 2010
    dublin ireland
    can trade gf1 and 14-45mm lens ,pentax 28mm smc lens(very sharp) with adapter and oly 50mm 1.8 with adapter ?