1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED SOLD Panasonic G3 body, black, Like New

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Jasbo, Aug 17, 2011.

1. Jasbo

Jasbo Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

SOLD For sale or trade is my like-new Panasonic G3 (black) body only. Estimate less than 500 clicks. This was used only in and around my house to get a feel for the camera and controls. Only the camera, charger and battery were used, the rest of the original box contents are still wrapped and are included.

This is a fantastic little camera, that makes fine images. To my great surprise, I discovered that I prefer the Olympus EP/EPL form over the m43-size, DSLR style of the G3, even though the G3 images are better (imo) than the EPL-1 & -2 that I have used. Just a matter of personal preference.

Also including are two 3rd party batteries and 1 extra charger charger. (picture shows 2) ( Amazon.com: Two High Capacity (1500mAh) DMW-BLD10 Battery Packs & Charger Kit Combo for Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF2 DMC-G3 Digital Camera: Camera & Photo

Will trade (w/$$) for Olympus EP3, Nikon D5100/D7000 (still like the bigger DSLRs), Panasonic 7-14, 100-300, or ?

Price is $535 shipped conus & Paypal

2. nikki

nikki Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Aug 2, 2010
    dublin ireland
    can trade gf1 and 14-45mm lens ,pentax 28mm smc lens(very sharp) with adapter and oly 50mm 1.8 with adapter ?

3. Jasbo

Jasbo Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

SOLD