1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED SOLD: Panasonic G1 and 14-42mm together or separately

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by summerkl, Aug 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. summerkl

summerkl Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Jul 26, 2010
    Vancouver
    Kevin L
    Sold on ebay

I have made my decision and decided to go with the Olympus E-PL1 and not the Panasonic G1 (also my wife told me to choose one :redface:)

Price is $400.00 plus $15.00 to cover Paypal Fees and Shipping to continental US or Canada.

Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH/MEGA O.I.S.

The lens is basically brand new. It was part of a G2 Kit that I bought to test with the G1 body that I bought. Includes Lens, Caps, Hood and Bag (see photo).

Price is $185.00 plus $10.00 to cover Paypal Fees and Shipping to continental US or Canada.

The Panasonic G1 Body

The body is blue (even though the photo would have you believe otherwise - guess I need some work on my photo skills :rolleyes:) and in great condition. The EVF is fantastic and I also quite liked its feel and handling. It comes in its box with all the standard contents.

Price is $225 plus $12 to cover Paypal Fees and Shipping to continental US or Canada

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.