1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED SOLD: Panasonic 45-200mm, Mint-

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by jglover, Apr 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jglover

jglover Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Nov 28, 2010
    Naperville, IL
    For sale is a practically mint Panny 45-200mm OIS telephoto. I'm moving this lens as I'm selling of the Panny gear and moving to Oly. I just can't keep supporting two u43 systems and I got a ridiculously good deal on the mZD40-150mm off Staples website, so sadly this one must go.

The lens would be in like new condition if I had the box. As is, I have the lens, hood and both caps. No marks at all on the lens I can see and it has performed well for me, just as sharp as has been reported on here. For the money, it is a very inexpensive way to get out to a 400mm equivalent for wildlife and sports photography. I've found the OIS to work quite well for me.

I'd like to get $200 for the lens, which is a but less than 70% of B&H's price for this lens new. I'll cover all Paypal fees as well as the cost of insured priority mail shipping in the CONUS. Payapl please for payment. Feedback ratings available on both eBay and pentaxforums.com...PM me if interested. Thanks for looking.

Sale pending.....

2. stevendotwang

stevendotwang Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Mar 13, 2011
    Seattle, WA
    Steven W
    Are you by any chance from NYC?

3. PepsimanAB

PepsimanAB New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Apr 5, 2011
    Still Available?

Is this lens still available? I tried to send a PM, but I'm brand new to the forum and it won't let you send PM's with a 0 post count.

4. jglover

jglover Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Nov 28, 2010
    Naperville, IL
    Nope, suburban Chicago actually..... :)

john

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.