• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED SOLD - Panasonic 45-200mm EX Condition with all orig access/manuals/box $245/shipped

Buy/Sell feedback for pxpaulx (29)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pxpaulx

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Paul
Sold

the front and rear original caps, lens hood, carrying pouch, box and all documentation are also included. If you have any questions send me a PM.

Item Location
Twin Cities, MN

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition:
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S.

Shipping Charge
included

Shipping Services
USPS, possibly fedex at my discretion

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal, Cash in Person

Return Policy & Additional Details

Since I have feedback here, as well 14 positive transaction feedback at pentaxforums.com (same username, and over 300 positive feedback at 100% under ebay username palareau) no returns will be accepted (because of the noted speck of dust, if the buyer does find my description inaccurate or they are not satisfied because of this specific noted condition, I am willing to accept a return at the buyer's expense, with refund minus actual shipping cost). As indicated above both items will be sent fully insured and as described. In the event of damage during shipping (which I have never had occur, I pack very well!) I will happily work with the buyer to file an appropriate insurance claim. If you do have any questions, please ask, and thanks for looking! Please send me a private message if you are interested by clicking on my name above.

View attachment 147033

View attachment 147034

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom