1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Sold: Panasonic 20mm 1.7 lens $300

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by BBW, Sep 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

I'm selling my Panasonic 20mm 1.7 w/ Hoya multicoated UV filter which is in perfect condition and am asking $300 with shipping and insurance included in CONUS. I'll consider shipping overseas, however the buyer will have to pay shipping and insurance.

Payment via Paypal accepted and I'll pay the fees.

Please check my iTrader feedback score in the upper right hand corner and send me a PM if you're interested. Thanks!:smile:

2. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

The lens has been sold to phigmov also known as Raj. Thank you!