1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED SOLD - Panasonic 14-45mm f3.5-5.6

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by cstevens, Mar 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cstevens

cstevens Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Feb 11, 2010
    UK
    Relisted as now need to sell
    ----------------------------

Selling a mint condition Panasonic 14-45mm f3.5-5.6

This item is BOXED (not part of a kit) comes with hood, caps and pouch.

Ideally UK Only - Looking for £175 (previously listed at £190, but 5 of these have recently gone on ebay for £175) and this will include special delivery to the UK

This still has had next to no use, and I still cant really get my head around using a zoom with the GF1.

2. cstevens

cstevens Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Feb 11, 2010
    UK
    Make me an offer - I have had a couple of offers from another forum, but holding out a bit - would prefer it to go to someone here.

3. cstevens

cstevens Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Feb 11, 2010
    UK
    Sold now - one of the hardest things to sell, I was so torn about this one, but I didnt lose anything (made a bit more than 175 in the end)

Never did quite get used to using a zoom on the GF1 and I am still on the fence as to if I will buy a G1 type camera....besides I will be getting the 14mm when it comes out and complete a nice set of 14, 20, 45.

Please lock the thread ASAP, I cant bear to read that I shouldnt have sold it :(

4. klythawk

klythawk Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jan 28, 2010
    Nottingham U.K.
    John
    Hi Craig, Click on thread tools at top of page and select close the thread. :smile:

John.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.