1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED SOLD : Panasonic 14-45

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Bullfrog, Jun 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bullfrog

Bullfrog Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS.

I've decided to get rid of this. It's been sitting in my bag unused almost since I got it - I'm just hooked on the 20mm!

Excellent condition - absolutely no marks - and in perfect working order. Comes with carrying pouch, hood, Hama polarizing filter and BW UV filter.

Price: 180 euros plus shipping. Make me an offer!

2. Bullfrog

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Bump!

No interest?

3. Krang

Krang Mu-43 Veteran

0   0   0

Feb 19, 2010
    Darn I just bought this lens a week ago for 210€ including shipping…

I should have waited, but I just wanted the lens immediately :D

And I'm really liking the lens. I find that the images taken with this tend to require less post processing than the 20mm…

4. Iconindustries

Iconindustries Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I agree with you there Krang, I absolutly love this lens. The images are crisp and clear and if you have a GF1 or PEN it suits the size factor really well. The 14-45 stays on my GF1 95 percent of the time.
    So if you haven't got one of these in your kit I fully recommend it, especially now that the new 14-42 has a plastic mount.

5. Muggie

Muggie Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Jun 11, 2010
    Amsterdam
    Hi Bullfrog - I am interested in the lens and you would not have to ship it far.:smile:

You listed 180 Euros and then said make an offer... so I am assuming there is a little flex in there. How about 170 Euros including shipping to Amsterdam?

6. Bullfrog

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Item has now been sold.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.