1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Sold: Panasonic 14-45 m4/3 Plus Hoya HD UV Filter

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Ed Doll, Nov 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ed Doll

Ed Doll New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Nov 21, 2010
    I have a Panasonic 14-45 f3.5 - f5.6 (m4/3rds) for sale. The box, pouch, hood are included. This lens was part of a Kit thus the box is plain white; however, the box is quite strong and well made. Hoya 52mm HD UV Filter with case included (Retail value $50). Everything is in like new condition and very lightly used. Asking price: $229 SOLD

This lens is very sharp and makes a great walk-around lens. I don't think there is a better or sharper all-purpose lens (IMO).

My price includes Paypal fees and shipping within the US.

As already mentioned, this lens is in pristine condition - you won't be disappointed. All reasonable offers will be considered.

Please contact me at: edoll08@gmail.com

Thanks, Ed

2. Ed Doll

Ed Doll New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Nov 21, 2010
    Price Lowered!!!

Price now $240.00

3. Ed Doll

Ed Doll New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Nov 21, 2010
    Reduced Again

Price reduced again.

This lens is a true bargin - it's one of the finest all-purpose lenses available for m4/3 cameras. It's no longer produced, and it's replacement is not suppose to be as good.

You won't be disappointed.

4. Ed Doll

Ed Doll New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Nov 21, 2010
    New rice plus a Hoya HD UV filter added.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.