• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED SOLD - Olympus Micro Four Thirds Retro Bag Medium

Buy/Sell feedback for cstevens (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cstevens

Mu-43 Veteran
Been to Focus today and bought a few things. One thing was yet another new bag.

This means that its likely that I would not use this gorgeous week old Retro bag often if at all, so with regret, rather than leave it in the cupboard, I dont know if anyone here in the UK wants mine.

Obviously this is brand new, I still have the tag, and its not even been out of the house.

I dont want to loose too much so anyone interested in it for £25 delivered to the UK?

1518752.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

klythawk

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
John
Hi

I realize it's only just gone up for sale, but i would like to offer £20inc. by BT. No problems if you want to wait for a better offer.

Cheers, John.

cstevens

Mu-43 Veteran
can't really lose a 3rd of value in a week after I pay to post.

£25 Inc is hopefully a good price or I might as well keep it ;)

Thanks

pete

Mu-43 Regular
could some please translate to US equivilant, and would you ship to US?

much appreciated

PEte

Glenn S

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Hi,

I really like the look of this bag but I'm not sure I could fit all my kit in. I have the GF1, EVF, 14-45, 45-200, 20 and 7-14, plus a spare battery. Do you reckon it would al fit in?

Thanks

cstevens

Mu-43 Veteran
I am not sure all that kit will fit. I saw the 45-200 today at focus and its a beast isnt it.

In the bottom you could easily fit 3 lenses the size of the 14-45 (or 45mm) side by side, then the camera on the top of that (its quite a deep bag). I think the 45-200 would be pushing it though

Hi,

I really like the look of this bag but I'm not sure I could fit all my kit in. I have the GF1, EVF, 14-45, 45-200, 20 and 7-14, plus a spare battery. Do you reckon it would al fit in?

Thanks

cstevens

Mu-43 Veteran
I am not sure that it would be a viable option to ship overseas, it would cost too much for what is a low value item. I just shipped a similar sized lowepro bag to Ireland and that cost me £7 on its own.

could some please translate to US equivilant, and would you ship to US?

much appreciated

PEte

Glenn S

Mu-43 Top Veteran
I am not sure all that kit will fit. I saw the 45-200 today at focus and its a beast isnt it.

In the bottom you could easily fit 3 lenses the size of the 14-45 (or 45mm) side by side, then the camera on the top of that (its quite a deep bag). I think the 45-200 would be pushing it though

Ok, thanks, I think I'll have to pass.

cstevens

Mu-43 Veteran
I am a rubbish salesman :) Look at me talking you out of buying this lovely bag. I wonder if its because I really dont want to let it go lol.

Roll up roll up - get your lovely retro bag, will fit a GF1, GH1, 8 lenses, a tripod and a bag of crisps....only kidding :)

A

Arizonad54

Im interested in the bag. Im in the US. And would pay $50... I think that's £35 Euros (Bag + Shipping)? If that's not the right equivalent, how about £40

Let me know! I can paypal ASAP

M

mgrayson

I also live in the US and am very interested in the bag. I'd be willing to pay 40-45 euros. Let me know and I can send payment via paypal ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom