• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED SOLD - Olympus M.Zuiko 17mm f2.8 Lens - SOLD

Buy/Sell feedback for Ray Sachs (18)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray Sachs

Super Moderator
This may have gotten buried with some of my other items in another thread, so I'm giving it its own.

This is brand new, still in the wrapping. It came with my EP-2 as the kit lens, but I already had this lens so I'm selling the new one. I love this lens (best daylight street shooting lens I've used with the EPL1 or EP2), but I don't need two of them.

These are about $275 new. I'll sell this one for $200 shipped in the CONUS.

-Ray

superflyguy

New to Mu-43
This may have gotten buried with some of my other items in another thread, so I'm giving it its own.

This is brand new, still in the wrapping. It came with my EP-2 as the kit lens, but I already had this lens so I'm selling the new one. I love this lens (best daylight street shooting lens I've used with the EPL1 or EP2), but I don't need two of them.

These are about $275 new. I'll sell this one for $200 shipped in the CONUS.

-Ray

Thats a great price - wish I hadnt just bought mine now!

Pap

Mu-43 Regular
that's a great price! I'm new at this. Does the lens mount directly to an EPL-1?
Pap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom