• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Sold: Olympus m.Zuiko 14-150 f/4.0-5.6 Lens

Buy/Sell feedback for Otto (10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Otto

Mu-43 Regular
I would like to trade my like new m.zuiko 14-150 lens with everything as packaged in the original box, for your same condition regular 4/3 zuiko 9-18 f/4.0-5.6 lens plus $50. Paypal.

We each pay our own shipping, insurance, tracking.

Please, CONUS only for this transaction. My location is 80014-5308. (Colorado)

Ok, seems that folks want a purchase option. $425. shipped CONUS with Paypal>Personal tab>Gift/Payment Owed option to avoid commercial fees, or buyer pays fees, will also work.

PG_12.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

PG_08.jpg

PG_07.jpg

Thanks for looking,
Otto...

Otto

Mu-43 Regular
I'm really wanting to make a trade right now. If I can't find someone who wants to trade, I may consider an outright sale at that point.

Thanks for your interest,
Otto...

Ok, payment option added.

Thanks,
Otto...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom