• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED SOLD: Olympus FL-36R Flash

Buy/Sell feedback for unkabin (9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

unkabin

Mu-43 Regular
Like new, except that the English-language users manual is missing (can be downloaded as PDF file. I'll print one and ship it with the flash, if you'd like). Otherwise, all original packaging, in great shape. $150, shipping included in CONUS, payment through paypal, gift would be nice to avoid extra fees.

I'm new to the forum, but you can see my sales feedback on pentaxforums, under my same user name, unkabin, or in ebay, vjreusch.

Please PM with questions or interest. Pics below
Thanks for looking.

I'm seeing something on the focus assist in this photo that looks like scuffing. It's not. I double checked the flash. It's a trick of light.
View attachment 158259

View attachment 158260

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom