• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Sold: Olympus FL-14 Flash $75.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
I bought this when I bought my E-P2 and have never used it. My loss, perhaps, but your gain - it's brand new. It is selling on Amazon now for $127.98 and on B&H for $151.99, while I am selling it for $75.00 including shipping.

Product Features
Easy to operate external flash
Guide number 20 at ISO 200
28mm equivalent coverage
TTL-auto, auto & manual modes
Compatible with all Olympus E-system, PEN Digital & Micro 4/3 cameras
Technical Details
Brand Name: Olympus
Model: FL-14 Flash
Item Package Quantity: 1
Included Flash Type: Hot-shoe clip-on flash
Guide Number: 14
Lens Coverage: 28mm
Exposure Control Type: TTL
Width: 2.8 inches
Depth: 2.2 inches
Height: 1.7 inches
Weight: 3 Ounces
Paypal preferred, shipped within the USA, buyer pays the shipping costs. This is my first choice but I would consider shipping out of the country.

Why am I selling it? I have an E-PL1 now and even though it will work just fine with the E-PL1, I am happy with the little inboard flash for when I need it.

Oh yes, check my iTrader reviews. I am known for my packing.:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom