1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Sold: Olympus EVF black $200

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by BBW, Sep 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

I'm selling my Olympus EVF (electronic viewfinder) w/carrying case for $200 with shipping and insurance included in CONUS. Will consider shipping overseas, however buyer would have to pay shipping and insurance.

Payment accepted by Paypal. I'll pay the fees.

Please check my iTrader feedback score in the upper right hand corner.:smile: EVF is in perfect shape.

Please PM me if you're interested.

2. danxk

danxk Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Sep 4, 2010
    Spain
    Hi BB,

I do hope you'll continue participating here even if you temporarily (I'm sure) have to give up your m4/3 gear. As far as I've seen you're one of the pillars in this site, and for a good reason!

I'm "rebuilding" my m4/3 kit after I had it stolen on a trip a few months ago, and I'm interested in the 20mm Panny and the VF-2. I'm in Spain and I'd take care of the shipment costs. If they're still available please e-mail me at dmilnes DOT hotmail DOT es. I imagine you can PM in this site... but I'm not sure how.

Daniel

• Like Like x 1
  3. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

PM'd. I'll take it.

4. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Just got in and thank you both. Daniel, you're very thoughtful and I hope you continue to participate here. I'm not going anywhere... They'd have to pry this site from my cold dead hands...or something like that.:biggrin:

The EVF has now been sold to Bill (bilzmale) along with the E-PL1.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.