1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Sold: Olympus E-PL2 & Super Takumar 50mm 1.4 + Adapter, $235 images fixed

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Jorge Ledesma, Jul 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jorge Ledesma

Jorge Ledesma Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 94.4%
    18   1   0

Aug 27, 2011
    Miami
    Up for sale a great M43 Kit. The wonderful Olympus E-PL2 and the classic Super Takumar 50mm 1.4 with an m42 adapter. All you need to supply is an SD card and you're ready to shoot. The classic Takumar is a wonderful lens in any platform. It needs no introduction. A quick google check and you'll see how its revered and how this lens has achieved what can be called a "cult" following among photography connoisseurs including Mike Johnston from Luminous Landscape. The Tak coupled with the E-PL2's IBIS produces wonderfully sharp images.

***Update**** All images can be seen in my blog I created a page with 31 images Olympus E-PL2 and Super Takumar 50mm 1.4 | Ledesma Photography this link is the carousel view and here's the main page as well Olympus E-PL2 and Super Takumar 50mm 1.4 | Ledesma Photography

Camera Description

Olympus E-PL2 black body only. The camera is in awesome working order but the LCD has a small crack on the bottom which does not affect its performance or visibility. See pictures below. The camera comes with everything which was originally included in the box (charger, battery, unused camera strap, manuals, CD, TV and PC cables, flash cover).

I will also include an extra battery and a small camera bag which works perfect with E-PL2.

Pictures galore from all angles.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Super Takumar 50mm 1.4 + M42 Adapter

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here's how the lens, adapter, and E-PL2 look together, this is one good looking combo.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here are a few portraits I took with this combo, super sharp.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The price for this combo is $235.00 + $10 shipping (CONUS). I can ship internationally as well but I'll need to get a quote from the United States Post office to see how much it would be. If you're interested shoot me a PM and I'll reply back with payment instructions but its going through Paypal. I'm verified and all items are ready to be shipped. If it sells today, I'll ship on Monday afternoon, and you should receive the package some time later this week. I ship via USPS and will provide a tracking number. I have a 100% Ebay rating under "quotidiantog" and wonderful feedback from established members of this great community. I'm only selling because I purchased another camera and lens combo(aps-c) and I already have a Ricoh GRD3 and don't need another camera body and to box it up, I'd rather pass it on to a good home here on this community. Actuations less, 9k

Cheers and let me know folks,
    Jorge

PS. items will be shipped from Miami, FL.

2. marcusmichaels

marcusmichaels Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Jul 10, 2012
    London
    Marcus Michaels
    I'm getting a 'Content protected by Owner' message on all of your photos, bar the portraits at the bottom.

3. Jorge Ledesma

Rating - 94.4%
    18   1   0

Aug 27, 2011
    Miami
    Thanks for the PM, my bad, I had put private content unknowingly, it should be all cleared now.

4. jwall

jwall New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Jun 18, 2012
    pics still blocked

fyi, pics still blocked and not showing up.

5. santiclaws

santiclaws Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Jul 2, 2012
    Pics work fine for me.

6. Jorge Ledesma

Rating - 94.4%
    18   1   0

Aug 27, 2011
    Miami
    All images are now fixed, moved them over to my blog.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.