1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED SOLD: Olympus E-PL1 camera and 14-42 kit lens (together or just the body)

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by et100, Jun 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. et100

et100 Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Feb 15, 2010
    Chicago area - USA
    I have a lightly used E-PL1 camera with the collapsible kit lens and the original box and accessories for sale or for trade with other photographic equipment. Its less than 2 months old.

This is the black model and its in great cosmetical condition and operates like brand new. No dings or scratches, LCD is protected with a screen. Less than 1000 actuations on the shutter.

PM me with any trade offers (interested in m4/3, 4/3 HG, Nikon lenses or even a lensbaby+cash). I live in the US and prefer not to ship overseas.