1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED SOLD: Olympus e-PL1 body and lens together or separate with extras

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by summerkl, Sep 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. summerkl

summerkl Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Jul 26, 2010
    Vancouver
    Kevin L
    Up for sale is my Olympus E-PL1 body - mint condition only 4 months old. I've used it on one trip to Disneyland, otherwise it's been used around the house and neighborhood as I re-discover the joy of photography.

Everything (manual, cables, and CD) is still in the box. Also including 2 extra batteries non-Olympus but they work just as well.

I'm asking $300 plus $25 for shipping and insurance in the continental US or Canada.

The kit lens is being sold separately for $90 plus $10 for shipping and insurance in the continental US or Canada. It's in excellent condition

Lastly, I am selling a 52mm f1.8 Konica Hexanon with m43 adapter for $40. Comes with Konica front cap and a micro 4/3 rear cap for the adapter. It is in the photo and in great condition.

All together, I will sell for $425. The picture shows the body with the Voigtlander lens that I have also listed separately. You know what the kit lens looks like, I'm hoping you might be tempted to buy the Voigtlander as well :biggrin:

Paypal gift for all purchases

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If you buy them all together, I will sell it for $425

Please PM me if you're interested. Thanks!

2. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Seeking clarification - the VF-2 is shown in the photos but I assume is not in the deal at the listed price.

3. summerkl

summerkl Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Jul 26, 2010
    Vancouver
    Kevin L
    You are correct. It is not included as it is for sale in a separate thread.

Sorry for the confusion.

4. dixeyk

dixeyk Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    74   0   0

Aug 9, 2010
    Not selling the Nokton huh?

5. Iconindustries

Iconindustries Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

will that nokton fit on my D90?

6. summerkl

summerkl Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Jul 26, 2010
    Vancouver
    Kevin L
    Sorry sold the Nokton already in another thread.

7. Ulfric M Douglas

Ulfric M Douglas Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Mar 6, 2010
    Northumberland
    So ... the illustration of is the e-pL1 but WITHOUT THE LENS and WITHOUT THE EVF.
    Bit misleading if you ask me. Yeah I know you explain that all in the text but sincerely : take a new picture!

8. appling

appling Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Sep 16, 2010
    toronto, canada
    hi summerkl, I have sent you a pm for the 52mm lens

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.