1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Sold: Olympus E-Pl1 black body $325

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by BBW, Sep 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

I'm selling my Olympus E-PL1 body and asking $325.00 which will include shipping & insurance in the CONUS and can be payed for with Paypal. I will pay the fees.

I'll consider shipping it overseas, however the buyer will need to pay for shipping and insurance.

This body includes all of the cables, charger, one battery, manuals, etc. everything. I will even throw in the Magic Lantern E-P1 book that is actually quite helpful.:

I'm known for my packing so the camera will be safe. Please check my feedback by clicking on my iTrader feedback score in the upper right hand corner.:thumbup: The camera's in excellent condition.

I have two other sales listed here as well.

Please PM me if you're interested. Thanks!

2. BillN

BillN Mu-43 All-Pro

0   0   0

Jan 19, 2010
    SW France
    You must be getting ready to buy an M9

great prices

Good luck with the sale

Bill

• Like Like x 1
  3. pdh

pdh Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

May 6, 2010
    What's behind the sale BB? (if it is not rude to ask)

4. BBW

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Well, I don't really like to use sale threads for personal stories, pdh. Let's just say that I feel that I have to cover some other expenses. Still love the mu43 cameras and am sure that down the line I'll be back in the :43: photo world.:thumbup:

5. dixeyk

dixeyk Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    74   0   0

Aug 9, 2010
    Sad...

You helped me decide to move to m43...:frown: I Look forward to you coming back when you are able.

Kevin

6. BBW

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Oh Kevin, don't take this as a negative toward the cameras - it's not that, I promise!

Honestly, sometimes one just has to regroup in one's life - you know, fix the financial balance. All will be well, I promise.

P.S. And just so you know, I'm not going anywhere. Just making a change in the camera realms, that's all.

7. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

PM'd. I'll take it.

8. BBW

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Sold to you, Bill and many thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.