• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED SOLD: Olympus e-p2 body, 14-42mm, more - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

pcnyc

Mu-43 Regular
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
ALL SOLD

Olympus e-p2 micro 4/3 camera body - $330
This works perfectly, there are some scratches on body and on LCD, one of those pretty big (see picture below), but does not affect picture quality. Comes in 17mm kit box. Missing hotshoe cover and original neck strap, but I am include a very nice aftermarket neck strap as seen here: Black Label Bag Silk Cord Strap.

Olympus m.Zuiko 14-42mm kit lens - $110, $80 with body.

Really right stuff L-plate/bracket for e-p1, e-p2 - $20, FREE with body
Excellent condition.

Panasonic DMW-BAG1 - $30, $20 with body
Excellent condition. Very nice padded bag with 2 removable dividers.

All prices include shipping in USA and paypal fees. I also welcome local deals in NYC area. I can ship internationally, but buyer pays shipping and insurance and other fees that may apply.

PM me if you are interested. Thanks.

pcnyc

Mu-43 Regular
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Retracted the e-p2 since that's the only body I have now. Added new stuffs. Bump!

carpandean

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Are the flash and viewfinder black or silver? If they are silver and I keep my E-P2, then I might be interested.

(I would have PM'd, but I figured that the answer would be useful to all.)

maxteong

New to Mu-43
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trade?

Any chance you're interested in a trade of your Olympus 17mm with my Olympus 14-42 lens?

pcnyc

Mu-43 Regular
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
9-18mm sold.

@maxteong thanks for the offer, but I have a 14-42mm. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom