COMPLETED SOLD: Olympus 70-300mm, 14-54mm F2.8-3.5 (Mk I) and Panasonic DMW-MA1 adapter

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by pxpaulx, Oct 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    All items have been sold!

I am trying to pare down my overall collection, and have decided I want to keep my m4/3 collection on the micro side!

Item for Sale
    Olympus 70-300mm F4-5.6 - $265
    Olympus 14-54mm F2.8-3.5 - $280
    Panasonic DMW-MA1 - $90

Item Location
    Twin Cities, MN

Item Description

The 70-300mm is in excellent shape - optics are free of marks externally, or any sign of fungus internally. Aperture functions properly with no sign of sticky blades. Cosmetically there are minimal signs of use, no major marks on the exterior of the lens or hood. The original hood and caps are also included.

The 14-54mm Mk1 glass is also free of marks or signs of wear. This lens is somewhat older and cosmetically it appears more worn from use, however as with the 70-300mm there are no major marks or blemishes on the exterior of this lens. The original hood and rear cap are included, the front cap is a nikon branded cap.

I do not have the boxes for either of these lenses, and am not the original owner. I have tested both using the Panasonic DMW-MA1 adapter on my e-pl1 body and they both do function including both aperture and AF. The AF is slower on the Pen series cameras as the lenses are not optimized for CDAF type focusing, but they will function!

Panasonic DMW-MA1 - this adapter is in mint condition. I am the original owner, and it works with both of the above lenses being sold. Front and rear caps, and the original box are all included.

I will add photos of all the items for sale this evening. If you have any questions feel free to ask. I am open to reasonable offers!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
    See description

Are you selling or trading this item?
    Selling

Item Condition
    Used, see description

Shipping Destinations
    Prefer United States, will consider elsewhere at actual cost (only via USPS express mail - please send me a PM with your location for a quote)

Shipping Charge
    Actual

Shipping Services
    USPS priority mail (priority or first class for the Panasonic adapter, buyer's choice) (express mail only for international for tracking and insurance purposes).

Accepted Payment Types
    PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details

If you have any questions please ask! Thanks for looking, please send me a private message if you are interested.

• Like Like x 1
  2. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    Bump, reasonable offers will be considered!

3. shrimp123

shrimp123 Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

Oct 9, 2010
    dmw ma1

pm sent

4. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    the DMW-MA1 adapter has been sold to Shrimp123.

Here are some photos of and samples with the above lenses!

70-300mm:

And the 14-54mm Mk1:

and 2 samples from the 14-54mm (which I never really got around to using unfortunately!)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.