• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED SOLD: Olympus 17mm f/2.8 lens, 37mm B+W MRC UV filter, 37mm B+W CPL filter

Buy/Sell feedback for crcal (9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

crcal

Mu-43 Regular
**SOLD**

I have for sale my Olympus 17mm f/2.8 pancake lens for micro four thirds (m43) format. I bought it as a package deal with a GF1 and have no need for the lens.

The lens is in LIKE NEW condition. Not a scratch or imperfection on the glass or body. A filter has always been on it. The original box and everything it came with is included.

The 37mm B+W MRC UV filter and 37mm B+W MRC CPL filters both come with their boxes and plastic hard cases. They are in excellent condition with no scratches.

This sale includes:
-Olympus 17mm f/2.8 lens with lens caps and box
-37mm B+W MRC UV filter with box
-37mm B+W CPL filter with box

I don't have pictures at the moment but these are in like new condition and I stand by that.

I will not sell any of these separately. I would consider trades for a Panasonic 20mm f/1.7 lens.

$175 shipped in the USA using Paypal Gift option. Regular Paypal add 3%.
I ship USPS, insured, with signature confirmation.
I have one feedback on this site from selling my E-P2 and 20mm pancake lens to a happy buyer.
I have 100% feedback as a buyer and seller on eBay as crcal321.
I have bought, sold, and traded thousands of dollars of Canon equipment on photography-on-the.net and have feedback links if you're interested.

PM me if interested please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom