1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED SOLD: Olympus 17mm f/2.8 lens, 37mm B+W MRC UV filter, 37mm B+W CPL filter

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by crcal, Feb 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crcal

crcal Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Jul 21, 2010
    Honolulu, HI
    **SOLD**

I have for sale my Olympus 17mm f/2.8 pancake lens for micro four thirds (m43) format. I bought it as a package deal with a GF1 and have no need for the lens.

The lens is in LIKE NEW condition. Not a scratch or imperfection on the glass or body. A filter has always been on it. The original box and everything it came with is included.

The 37mm B+W MRC UV filter and 37mm B+W MRC CPL filters both come with their boxes and plastic hard cases. They are in excellent condition with no scratches.

This sale includes:
    -Olympus 17mm f/2.8 lens with lens caps and box
    -37mm B+W MRC UV filter with box
    -37mm B+W CPL filter with box

I don't have pictures at the moment but these are in like new condition and I stand by that.

I will not sell any of these separately. I would consider trades for a Panasonic 20mm f/1.7 lens.

$175 shipped in the USA using Paypal Gift option. Regular Paypal add 3%.
    I ship USPS, insured, with signature confirmation.
    I have one feedback on this site from selling my E-P2 and 20mm pancake lens to a happy buyer.
    I have 100% feedback as a buyer and seller on eBay as crcal321.
    I have bought, sold, and traded thousands of dollars of Canon equipment on photography-on-the.net and have feedback links if you're interested.

PM me if interested please.

2. crcal

crcal Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Jul 21, 2010
    Honolulu, HI
    Price dropped to $175.

3. crcal

crcal Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Jul 21, 2010
    Honolulu, HI
    SOLD on this forum, thanks for all the interest!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.