• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED SOLD: Olympus 17mm 2.8 lens

Buy/Sell feedback for edb (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

edb

Mu-43 Regular
Olympus 17mm 2.8 lens in perfect condition.

Came as part of the E-P2 kit and has only been used a couple of times.

$170.00 and that will include shipping.

I prefer payment by USPS money order or a personal check from a nation wide bank. Any questions about the lens please contact me by PM or by email at: hartphotography@msn.com

Small2.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Thank You

Sorry about the dust in the picture.

edb

Mu-43 Regular
Not even an offer yet.

The lens is perfect. Sorry that I don't do paypal but I don't have any way of getting my money from them unless I give them my bank account number.

Plus paypal costs money and that would increase the price of the lens.

email me if you're interested in the lens. I'm sure we can work out a price and a reasonable way to pay without using Paypal.

Mu-43 Legend
I worked with Ed on a trade/swap. Trustworthy guy and very communicative. I wouldn't hesitate to buy/trade with Ed.

lkgroup

Mu-43 Rookie
Ed, is there anything you are looking for, as possible payment for the Lens?

Leo

edb

Mu-43 Regular
WT21,

Thanks for the good words.

I think people are hesitant because I don't want to do the Paypal thing.

I can understand how they feel and why they find it hard to trust people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom