1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED SOLD: New Voigtlander 15/4.5 Leica M Mount, Voigtlander m4/3rd's Adapter

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by ragtop, Jun 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ragtop

ragtop Mu-43 Rookie

0   0   0

Apr 27, 2010
    Huntington, WV
    This is the new version of this lens in M Mount. I bought it brand new just a few weeks ago. It's been mounted on my camera 2 times. I have found I just don't use this focal range at all. I'm not a landscape photographer as I'm more into inside, portraiture stuff. I bought it brand new from PhotoVillage and can provide you with receipt for warranty. Again, it's brand new with manual, box, packing, etc. I gave $549.00 plus shipping would like $510.00 plus shipping.

I also have a new Voigtlander m4/3rd's Adapter that I purchased brand new as well, I gave $179.00 plus shipping and I would like $150.00 plus shipping. Buy them both for $650.00 plus shipping.

If buying separately, I won't sell the adapter until the lens sells.

Thanks,
    Jim

2. CedMan

CedMan New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Jun 15, 2010
    You got pm

3. ragtop

ragtop Mu-43 Rookie

0   0   0

Apr 27, 2010
    Huntington, WV
    Cedman, I didn't get the private message. If you're interested, you can email me directly at ragtop @ suddenlink.net

Or try your private message here again.

Thanks,
    Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.