COMPLETED SOLD: New Panasonic 14-45mm Lens

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Bokeh Diem, Apr 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bokeh Diem

Bokeh Diem Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Mar 14, 2010
    Toronto
    SOLD

NEW LOWERED PRICE

I just bought a new G1 package as I needed a second camera. The kit lens is up for sale as I do not need two of these lenses.

The sale includes the brand new Panasonic 14-45mm lens, both caps, hood and a matching lens pouch. The lens and accessories are flawless, not a mark anywhere. The manufacturer's original warranty is in effect as of today, the day of receipt to me.

The item is located in Toronto, Canada. It is in its original packaging, and is now boxed for shipment in a ton of bubble wrap.

Price: $250.00 plus shipping. Payment will be made through PayPal; I will arrange for that once you deliver your email to me following your agreement to purchase.

The buyer will be responsible for all customs and brokerage charges that might be incurred as a result of where you live. I recommend that you allow me to consign this unit to a qualified shipper like Canada Post, using express post methods, insured for the full value.

Bokeh Diem

Note: The camera, tripod and garden are not included. The photograph was taken this morning, handheld, with a wide open Pany Leica Elmarit 45mm Macro lens

Attached Files:

2. hmpws

hmpws Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Apr 24, 2010
    Auckland, New Zealand
    I am interested in getting this lens if it is still available. :)

3. Bokeh Diem

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Mar 14, 2010
    Toronto
    You have mail hmpws

Bokeh D

4. Bokeh Diem

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Mar 14, 2010
    Toronto
  5. hmpws

hmpws Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Apr 24, 2010
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Sweet, deal is done, looking forward to getting it in the mail.

6. Iconindustries

Iconindustries Mu-43 Hall of Famer Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Hey you'll like it hmpws. It's a good all-rounder lens and i like it's ability at wide open. And the stabiliser is fantastic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.