1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED SOLD: NEW Olympus 17mm 2.8 Lens

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by ragtop, Jul 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ragtop

ragtop Mu-43 Rookie

0   0   0

Apr 27, 2010
    Huntington, WV
    I have a brand new 17mm that has never been used. I just got a new E-P2 silver kit ( I couldn't resist the E-P2 in silver) and this is the lens that came with it. It would have the original USA warranty as well for I can provide you with a copy of the receipt from an authorized Olympus Dealer. Again, this lens has never had the covering or packaging taken off it. I use the Panasonic 20mm 1.7 as my wide angle prime and that's why I'm selling the Olympus 17mm.

I want $230.00 plus shipping for it. I think they are going for $280.00 new when you can find them. I can take PayPal and I also have over 125 feedback's on eBay with a 100% rating.

Thanks for looking,
    Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.