1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED SOLD: mZD 14-42mm kit lens

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Hyunkie, Sep 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hyunkie

Hyunkie New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Aug 20, 2010
    I am selling my kits lens since i recently purchased the mZD 14-150mm one. I only used the kit for around 2 weeks or so, no scratches or anything on the lens. It comes with a 40.5 B+W clear mrc filter. If anyone is interested please pm me. I will put this ad up here for maybe a week or so if no one is interested I will post the lens on ebay after that. Thank you :smile:

EDIT: I am in New York. Free USPS shipping for CONUS. For others, I will check with either UPS/USPS how much this light weight lens would ship for. Paypal payments is preferred. I have a verified account and you can check my feedback in ebay if requested.

EDIT : Price: $125 maybe sorry im not really sure how much they go for especially since the filter is around $40 by itself

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.