Sold my EPL1 today.....

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by D7k1, Mar 8, 2014.

1. D7k1

D7k1 Mu-43 All-Pro Subscribing Member

Nov 18, 2013
    2 years, 6,000 images. It was my travel camera and I knew it wouldn't get used with the purchase of the EP5. I will miss it.

Perhaps my favorite image taken with it:

09f76e506d5d554790353e47d125b979.jpe

And the last picture I took with it, Tamron 90 @ f2.8:

[​IMG]

The person I sold it to was very excited to get it, at least we will always have Paris:)

• Like Like x 5
  2. RT_Panther

RT_Panther Mu-43 Legend

May 4, 2011
    Texas
    I do like your replacement for it! :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  3. The E-PL1 is a cameras that I have to keep fighting the urge to "re-buy" even though there is no logical reason for me to have one again.

• Like Like x 1
  4. D7k1

D7k1 Mu-43 All-Pro Subscribing Member

Nov 18, 2013
    Panther: Always good to see another Cafer online:) Frank was the reason I developed EP5 lust.

5. bikerhiker

bikerhiker Mu-43 All-Pro

Dec 24, 2013
    Canada
    David
    Me and my E-PL1 had been together for 4 years. It is a great relationship; better than my Nikons to be honest. Wanting the E-M10 and lusting after the E-M1 but no approval from my financier. My heart is set on the E-M10. Even with the E-M10, I will keep my darling with me until RIP.

6. MajorMagee

MajorMagee Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 24, 2011
    Dayton, OH
    I don't think I'll ever be able to part with my E-PL1 even though I've acquired three other bodies since I bought it. It was my first ILC since coming to digital from film, and still has some special abilities the others just don't quite replicate.

• Like Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.