1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED SOLD: Mint Voigtlander Nokton 50mm f1.5

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by summerkl, Sep 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. summerkl

summerkl Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Jul 26, 2010
    Vancouver
    Kevin L
    Up for sale is a fantastic Voigtlander lens. It comes with original hood, front & rear caps, box and manual.

Once you take a few pictures, it'll be the lens you'll compare all your others to. Here's a great review of the lens from another site.

Voigtlander Nokton 50 1.5 Lens Review | STEVE HUFF PHOTOS

It is in mint condition and comes with the m4/3 adapter so you can start shooting right away. The adapter fits nice and snug after some minor modification.

I'm asking US$325 plus $20 shipping and insurance within the continental US and Canada.

I have attached a couple of photos for your review. I think this lens would be a great portrait lens, with the 2x factor making it 100mm - you are far enough away from your subject to avoid annoying him/her :biggrin:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. tshort84

tshort84 New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Sep 25, 2010
    I couldn't figure out how to email, but I'd like to buy the Nokton. Please let me know how to contact you.

- Tom

3. summerkl

summerkl Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Jul 26, 2010
    Vancouver
    Kevin L
    Hi Tom, I just sent you an email. My email address is summerkl@yahoo.com if it doesn't arrive.

4. Streetshooter

Streetshooter Administrator Emeritus

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Dec 15, 2009
    Phila, Pa USA
    Tom,
    Make a few post on the forum. Then your PM engine will start.
    Don

5. tshort84

tshort84 New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Sep 25, 2010
    Thanks for the heads up.

- Tom

{How's that for a lame, post-count-inflating reply?}

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.