• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED SOLD: Mint GF-1 + 20 1.7 + LVF1

Buy/Sell feedback for retro (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

retro

New to Mu-43
Mint Black GF1 Body Only
Purchased new from Amazon in December.
All accessories / papers still in box: warranty (not yet filled out), cables, cds, battery, and charger.

Throwing in LVF1 electronic viewfinder.

Selling as we found out we are having twins, so need the moola for baby furniture x2.

$500 US Paypal (Shipping included)

Alanroseman

Super Moderator Emeritus
Sorry... She can't do it at this time

Hi Retro,

I already sent you a pm. The woman I had in mind just returned from 3 weeks in Portugal, and says now isn't a very good time for her purchase.

She works in one of the offices for which I provide IT services.

Sorry, I tried.

Alan

Alanroseman

Super Moderator Emeritus
No Replies from Retro

I never heard back from him anyway... I also received a pm from another member that has pm'd him and received no reply.

So, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom