1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Sold: Mint E-510 with box $150!

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by treebeard, Mar 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. treebeard

treebeard Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Feb 15, 2011
    This has been sitting on my shelf and not getting used since I got my E-PL1 so it's up for sale. I bought it about a month ago on the 4/3's forum. It has exactly 15056 clicks on it. It comes with the original box and manuals. I cannot find the usb cable so I am including a 4GB Sandisk Ultra CF card in it's case. There are a few faint scratches on the left hand side of the LCD but they don't have an impact on viewing the menus or images. Shipping/fees are included in the price. I prefer to ship priority mail with delivery confirmation (signature required) but I can ship UPS as well. I also have some Fotodiox adapters I can throw in for free (M42-4/3 and Nikon F-4/3). I have 183 excellent feedback on fredmiranda and I have feedback as well on the fourthirds forum. Sorry for the smudge marks on the LCD!

Attached Files:

2. treebeard

treebeard Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Feb 15, 2011
    Sold Pending payment.

3. SteveNunez

SteveNunez Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Oct 11, 2010
    South Florida
    Steve Nunez
  4. treebeard

treebeard Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Feb 15, 2011
    I will let you know. I have not heard from him all day, but he is in Australia so I have no idea what time it is there!:smile:

5. SteveNunez

SteveNunez Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Oct 11, 2010
    South Florida
    Steve Nunez
    No problem..........e-mail me and I'll respond, thank you.
    (The adapters would be nice if you can add them.)

6. treebeard

treebeard Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Feb 15, 2011
    The E-510 is now sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.