• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Sold: Lumix 20mm f/1.7 Pancake Lens micro 4/3

Buy/Sell feedback for justin28 (3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

justin28

Mu-43 Rookie
This is a new lens I got with my Panasonic GF1 kit. I had never used a pancake lens before, and after reading the amazing reviews about this lens I thought I would give it a try, but I realized after a test walk around my house with the lens, I prefer a lens with zoom capabilites..

Lens comes with front and rear caps and designated Lumix bag that was included in kit as well, specific for this lens. It is really in perfect condition, like I stated, I only used it for that test walk through my house. FS @ $275 shipped anywhere in continental US. Shipping elsewhere will be at an extra charge. Payment via Paypal.

Thanks!

Justin

Attachments

• IMG_0779.JPG
    IMG_0779.JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 202
  • IMG_0781.JPG
    IMG_0781.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 205
  • IMG_0785.JPG
    IMG_0785.JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 175

justin28

Mu-43 Rookie
SOLD (still working on figuring out how to edit the thread title, sorry)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom