1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED SOLD: Konica Hexanon AR 50mm 1.7 & 40mm 1.8 plus m4/3 adapter

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by wsurbier, Sep 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wsurbier

wsurbier New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sep 18, 2010
    South Florida
    SOLD Konica Hexanon AR 50mm 1.7 & 40mm 1.8 plus m4/3 adapter

Up for sale are some gently used but in great condition Konica Hexanon AR 50mm F1.7 and Hexanon AR 40mm 1.8 Lenses. This is a great duo that delivers sharp and contrast rich pictures and will make a great addition to any 4/3 system.

As a bonus I will through in a Micro 4/3 to Konica AR Adaptor ($30 value).

Glass is clean and scratch free and everything works well. The 40mm has a slight dent on the filter ring but filters can still be uses with no problem.

Those Hexanon lenses are some of the best lenses ever made. See review here:

www.buhla.de - Konica Hexanon AR 50 mm / F1.7

Picture of the Sunflower shot at F1.7

I do my best to present accurate, detailed information about every item I sell. If you have any questions, please email me prior to bidding.

First $95 + $5 shipping takes it. Paypal and US only please.

Attached Files:

2. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

I'll take them - PM sent.