1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED SOLD: GH1 Brand New BODY $415

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by youry, Feb 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. youry

youry Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    47   0   0

Nov 9, 2010
    Winston Salem, NC
    Sold to jimr.pdx

Brand new, untouched by human hands, in box with everything from the factory. Received today.
    Manufactured date - Jan 2011. SN# WE1AA

$415 Paypal Personal/gift.

USA shipping is on me. No shipping outside US (too much hassle with the custom papers). I'm out most of today. Will answer emails, if any, tonight.
    The camera will be listed on FM too in case you need more references. Have tons there, and close to 230 positives on E**y. Link

2. jimr.pdx

jimr.pdx Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Dec 5, 2010
    near Longview ~1hr from PDX
    Jim R
    Thanks!

I tried to resist, but we all know at some point it becomes futile :cool:
    And given the Gh1 sensor it was a fairly easy call -much as I like my G1 the multi-aspect sensor seems to be a real winner.
    The ├╝ber-geeks at dxoMark say so, and I'm not going to waste my time on tedious tests so I'll just hope they're right!
    (I feel that all gear tests should be taken with salt, if diet permits.)

"DxOMark Sensor analysis clearly shows that the new GH1 sensor is different and actually performance has increased dramatically: a 63.6 DxOMark Sensor score for the GH1, versus 53 for the G1, about a 2/3-stop gain (a 1-stop gain is equivalent to 15 DxOMark Sensor points)
    The GH1 even outperforms a hypothetical four-thirds sensor cut from a (wider) Canon EOS 7D sensor (with the same pixel size)."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.