1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Sold: GF1 for GH1, another one :)

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by zpierce, Feb 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zpierce

zpierce Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Sep 26, 2010
    Minneapolis, MN
    Zach
    I have a barely used GF1 that I bought a few months back to have as a smaller backup body to my GH2 however I'm not really fond of the form factor so I'd like to trade for a GH1. Perhaps someone else with a GH2 or other wants a smaller body to go with. I got the idea from the other transaction that was just posted. My GF1 is in mint condition, has a nice screen protector on it, and has the box, packing, manuals, everything mint. I used it for one outing and it was previously barely used. I don't need a mint GH1 in return, but I'd like one in good condition. If you're interested, let me know.

2. zpierce

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Sep 26, 2010
    Minneapolis, MN
    Zach
    Will throw in $50 if in excellent condition.

3. Rabot

Rabot New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Feb 21, 2011
    I'm interested. Could you provide the serial of the GF1 in PM please :)

4. zpierce

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Sep 26, 2010
    Minneapolis, MN
    Zach
    Sorry I just sold it outright and shipped it off today. Thanks for the interest, I'll close this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.