• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED SOLD: Gf-1 and 20mm1.7 and Pan 7-14mm

Buy/Sell feedback for docdave37 (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

docdave37

I bought this kit of the Panasonic GF-1 plus the 20mm1.7 pancake and the wide-angle Panasonic 7-14mm lenses for my wife. She thought it was too much after shooting with them one time. Everything is in perfect condition with original boxes, etc. I also have the electronic viewfinder for the GF-1.
I am selling everything for $1300 and I'll pay the postage.

Thank you!

Dr. Dave Winiewicz (frazart@cox.net)

carpandean

Mu-43 Top Veteran
For everyone's purposes, as well as my own, are you interested in dividing up the package or just selling it all together?

If you decide to break things up, let me know. I'm interested in the 20mm and the LVF1.

D

docdave37

I'd like to sell the entire package rather than break it apart. I bought all these NEW off of AMAZON and it represents a big loss for me. My sale price takes into account all the price reductions seen in the marketplace. I think it is an amazing camera. We used it just once. I used the 7-14mm to take some pics inside the house. The build quality of that lense and the output are simply top notch.
My wife, however, prefers her CANON S90 because it fits in her purse. I shoot with a Canon 5D MarkII but I'm getting a little tired of its bulk. I'm 60 years old and it is a real burden on vacations. I'm not sure what my next direction will be in terms of a camera body. I'm tempted by the new GH2.

Cheers!
DAVE

Narnian

Nobody in particular ...
Real Name
Richard Elliott
Then sell the body, keep the lenses and buy a GH2. Add the Panny 14-140 and you will have a wonderful video and photo outfit.

~tc~

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
don't know about the other guy, but I'm in no hurry. If you don't get any interest as a complete set, you can always part later. Just when you do, please give me the first shot at the 7-14

D

docdave37

I posted these items in another forum and quoted the price at $1200, instead of the $1300 figure. I will honor that price here as well.

All the very best!

Dave (frazart@cox.net)

minh0204

Mu-43 Rookie
I think you'll sell everything in a wink if you price them separately. $500 for the camera +20mm and $700 for the wide lens - that's a really low price already!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom