1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED ****SOLD**** FS: Two 4/3 system 40-150mm lenses (3.5-4.5 and 4-5.6 versions)

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by robertro, Jan 29, 2011.

1. robertro

robertro Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

Apr 22, 2010
    ****BOTH LENSES SOLD AND SHIPPED TO THEIR NEW HOMES - thanks for all the interest****

FS: Two 4/3 system 40-150mm lenses (3.5-4.5 and 4-5.6 versions)

You can use these on m4/3 with the Panny or Oly 4/3-m4/3 adapters.

I am clearing out some lenses that I do not use enough. I treat my equipment with care and have always kept UV filters on them (not included).

1) 40-150 Zuiko 4/3 lens f3.5-4.5: this is the older version, arguably sharper and faster by quite a bit. Metal mount. It's in super shape with original caps and hood. $95 shipped in CONUS or Canada.

2) 40-150 Zuiko 4/3 lens f4-5.6: this is the newer version, surprisingly small and lightweight. It also supports contrast detection for faster focusing with cameras that support it. It's in super shape with original caps and hood and box. $85 shipped in CONUS or Canada.

Canadians can use EMT and deduct $5.
    Postage elsewhere at cost.

I have 400+ 100% positive feedback on eBay and on fourthirds.com with same user name.

First "I'll take it!" with Paypal or EMT payment gets them.

Trade suggestions welcome.

2. gbouchar

gbouchar New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Cheapest 40-150

Hi.

I may be interested by your cheapest 40-150 lenses. It should fit onto a Olympus E-420 4/3 camera? I will know tomorrow morning if i will own this camera. What do you mean by Canadians can use EMT and deduct $5. I am in Quebec. I am a Paypal user.

Thanks!

3. robertro

robertro Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

Apr 22, 2010
    Bonjour Guy, sorry for the confusion - for Canadians (et les Quebecois!) it is possible to pay using Electronic Money Transfer (also called Interac transfer). Here is the link that describes it:
    Interac

Because this saves me the Paypal fee, I would deduct $5, so the the lenses would be $90 or $80 shipped, depending on which one you want. If you prefer to use Paypal, that's fine also, but the costs would be $95 and $85 respectively.

Either of the lenses work perfectly on a 4/3 camera such as the E-420 (I used them on an E-1, E-520, and E-620 4/3 cameras), and provide very good portrait to telephoto capability. The first lens is faster in aperture, the seond lens is smaller but a bit slower at telephoto. Both are very good optically and provide very sharp images.

I have not been further east than Chicoutimi in Quebec, but I imagine it is fantastic for nature photography.

Cheers, Robert

4. gbouchar

gbouchar New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I am located farther east in Gasp├ęsie. Where are you? You seem to speak french.

Is the 95$ one a lot bigger than the 85$ one? I prefer faster lense but as small as possible. I will confirm my E-420 purchase tomorrow morning. I could confirm to you which one i prefer and buy then.

Thanks!