1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED SOLD! FS: Panny 14-45 mm

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by turbodieselvw, Feb 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. turbodieselvw

turbodieselvw Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

Jun 29, 2010
    Ottawa
    SOLD!

FS: Panasonic 14-45 mm f/3.5-5.6 with OIS and metal mount. Lens is very clean and in excellent condition. Unfortunately, the box is already long gone but I will pack it extremely well for shipping. You get the lens, lens cap, rear cover, lens hood, and bag. I would rather not deal with exchange rates, etc. so payment in Canadian $ is preferred. CAN$220 shipped within Canada; paid with interact money transfer. CAN$225 shipped within CONUS. If paying with Palpal, add 3%. If you are in Ottawa, local pick-up is encouraged.

I have no feedback here but have lots buying and selling high-end audio equipment at Canuck AudioMart (Otta-what?) and eBay (turbodieselvw).

I tried posting some pics but it didn't go throught. I will attempt to post them again a little later.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.