1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED (SOLD) FS: Panasonic Lumix f/1.7 20mm [edit: price drop, now $325 USD shipped]

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Ogdilla, Aug 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ogdilla

Ogdilla New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Aug 23, 2010
    (edit: Lens has been sold! Thanks everyone.)

Hey everyone, I joined the community specifically to sell this lens. Ever since I started playing with adapted lenses I've been using this one less and less.

Condition is very, very good. Tiny bit of dust inside the lens but hardly worth mentioning. Comes with original lens and body caps. I still have the instruction booklet, though I used the felt bag and the original box to ship another lens so I don't have those. I'll toss in a 46->52 step-up ring for free (52mm filter seem more common than 46mm).

Asking price is (edit, SOLD) shipped to anywhere in the continental US. Personal Paypal accepted (not those funded by a credit/debit card unless you want to cover the fees). Will ship via USPS.

Finally, here are some pictures. Thanks for looking!

th_88183_001_122_23lo. th_88183_002_122_394lo. th_88185_003_122_70lo.
    [​IMG] th_88185_005_122_87lo.

2. keel

keel Mu-43 Rookie

0   0   0

May 11, 2010
    Perth Australia
    Hello Ogdilla

What do you mean by"Tiny bit of dust inside the lens but hardly worth mentioning"?

How did the dust get into the lens?

keel

3. Ogdilla

Ogdilla New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Aug 23, 2010
    It's just the dust that creeps into every lens over time, happens to every lens I've ever owned (probably every lens sold on this forum has at least a little dust inside). Small amounts of dust won't affect picture quality. Later on if the dust buildup becomes severe you can take it to be professionally cleaned, but this lens is barely 6 months old.

4. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    As a buyer, seller and frequent user of lots of different lenses this is a standard take - dust gets inside lenses, even new in the box! Dust specs on or in the lens don't affect image quality (only dust on the sensor). If the OP says its nothing to worry about, judging by the pictures looks as though there is nothing to worry about. As long as payment is through paypal and the lens is shipped fully insured, both buyer and seller are protected. Just my 2 cents!

I have always found this article quite amusing, and revealing: Dirty lens article and think of it whenever I meticulously clean my front elements!

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.