COMPLETED SOLD FS: Panasonic Lumix 14-140mm (UK) - £350

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by John Bunney, Jan 2, 2011.

1. John Bunney

John Bunney New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Dec 30, 2010
    London (UK)
    As new, used experimentally on my G2 for a few hundred indoor shots only, unboxed but with pouch, lens hood and (3rd-party) protective filter. I retained the lens from a new GH1 kit bought from John Lewis at the end of November, and sold the rest of the kit a few days later..
    My only reason for selling is ergonomic: my rather thick stubby fingers don't get a good enough grip on the camera for full confidence - this has not been a particular issue so I gather from the forums, but try one first, I suggest if in doubt. I've now bought the Olympus 14-150mm competitor which is a bit narrower and lighter in weight, though I would probably have taken to the Panasonic in time in this respect.
    Am anxious to raise the wind for the replacement, so am asking £350 . Viewing if required in North London, payment by cash or UK cheque, (dispatch subject to clearance), with free (very thorough) packing and delivery 1st class if to be mailed. Photos by email if needed, but these would be just as any other photos. John Bunney