• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED ***SOLD*** FS: Panasonic GF1 and 20mm f/1.7 lens [PICS ADDED]

Buy/Sell feedback for crcal (9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

crcal

Mu-43 Regular
Hello guys, I'm considering selling my micro four thirds set up. Reason being it hasn't seen much use since I've had it and this money could go towards my Canon stuff.

I have a black Panasonic GF1 and 20mm f/1.7 pancake lens kit. They are in excellent condition, in the box, with all included accessories. I'll also throw in a 4GB memory card.

The rear LCD of the GF1 has always been covered by a screen protector, which I'm leaving on, and you can remove if you want. The sensor and internals are immaculate, I've only owned two lenses and now own one, when I did change lenses I never left it open for longer than about a couple seconds. Everything works as it should, never given me problems.

The 20mm lens is in great condition as well, no scratches on the glass or body, very sharp. Front and rear elements are clean. Never taken this camera to the beach.

$580 shipped in the US, using Paypal Gift (or add 3% for regular Paypal) via USPS insured with signature confirmation.

I am open to shipping international but you will have to contact me for an added shipping cost.

Buy with confidence. I have bought, sold, and traded thousands of dollars worth of photography equipment online.
I have one positive feedback from my one transaction as a seller here.
I have many positive feedbacks as a buyer, seller, and trader on photography-on-the.net under the same name.
I have good feedback as a buyer on fredmiranda.com under the same name.
I have 100% positive feedback on eBay as a buyer and seller as crcal321.

Pictures will be up shortly or upon request, whichever comes first.
EDIT: PICTURES ADDED.

X

xiaozhulanni

Is it sold? I'm interested in the GF1 kit you are selling.

crcal

Mu-43 Regular
Still available. Pictures will be up in a day or two, but there really isn't anything to document that's different from a new one.

crcal

Mu-43 Regular
Pictures! Click to enlarge.

Attachments

• gf1a.jpg
    gf1a.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 179
  • gf1b.jpg
    gf1b.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 191
  • gf1c.jpg
    gf1c.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 172
  • gf1d.jpg
    gf1d.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 204

Iconindustries

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Man, that's a good deal. I paid 1400 for mine!! If I didn't just buy my nikkor 17-55 2.8 and a 50mm 1.8, pay my rates, pay for my car to be repainted, and my iPhone 4 - I would certainly buy it. Need to wait for my funds to start growing again:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom