COMPLETED SOLD: FS: Olympus M.Zuiko 14-42mm Lens +

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by pboga, Jan 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pboga

pboga Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Dec 6, 2010
    Brazil
    Hey guys!

Here's the deal. My friend just bought an e-pl1 with a 14-42 lens plus a 20mm panny. Yesterday he went out to test the 20mm and got mugged on the street. They took the camera and the lens, plus a couple of other things (money, cell phone,...).
    Now he got an 14-42 lens at home and don't have the money to buy a new body just now.

So, i took the lens from him and will try to help sell it, just to "cover" some of the damage.

I'm kind of new on this forum, so don't have any feedback here.
    Also, i've never sold anything on ebay, but bought some stuff and got some feedback: eBay My World - pfboga
    Finally, there's the Brazilian ebay, called "Mercado Livre", where i sold some stuff, that you can check it out (and google translate it, with you need to): MercadoLivre Brasil

So, that's it. If anyone is interested on this lens, it'll cost 110U$ (free shipping anywhere).

Cheers

2. pboga

pboga Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Dec 6, 2010
    Brazil
    Okay, lowered the price a notch!

3. pboga

pboga Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Dec 6, 2010
    Brazil
    Since the book isn't doing any good, removed it and lowered the price to 120US$ shipped anywhere in the world.

4. pboga

pboga Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Dec 6, 2010
    Brazil
    Bump!

New price reflected on the original post!, free shipping worldwide!

5. pboga

pboga Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Dec 6, 2010
    Brazil
    Okay, just sold my friends lens. Now, decided to put my own up to sell. After some users questions, i realized that mine isn't with the metal mount, so should go cheaper.

Selling it at 95USD, including shipping!

Cheers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.