1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED SOLD: FS: E-PL1, lenses, VF-2, adapter, accessories - $850 OBO

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Rich_Young, Jun 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rich_Young

Rich_Young New to Mu-43

0   0   0

May 9, 2010
    Chicago
    For sale:

Olympus Pen E-PL1 (less than 1000 actuations)
    Zuiko 14-42 mm (kit lens)
    Zuiko 40-150 mm (four-thirds lens)
    Olympus adapter for four third lens to micro four thirds camera
    Olympus VF-2 Electronic View Finder (very hard to get)
    Polarizing filters for each lens
    Tamrac Velocity 7X Bag
    Lens cleaning kit
    Original Boxes, manuals, etc.

$850 OBO

I am selling this for personal reasons and I wish I didn't have to. The whole system is solid and in good working order. I bought this the Friday before Mothers Day. I have the original receipt so you can see it. If you are interested or have any questions, please feel free to PM me or email me. I have never done a forum selling before except locally so I do prefer locally: Chicago. Although I am willing to work out shipping with any interested buyer.

Thanks,
    Rich

2. kahren

kahren Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

Mar 21, 2010
  3. Kapekodder

Kapekodder Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Your E-PL1

Rich,
    I had tried to pm yesterday. Did you receive it? Any reply would be appreciated, thanks.

VK

4. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Kapekodder, just a quick note to let you know that members must have 3 posts to be able to send private messages, see this: https://www.mu-43.com/f68/mu-43-com-faq-2733/ So my bet is that your attempt to PM Rich did not work. Try him now since you now have 3 posts!:thumbup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.