1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED SOLD - EP2 KIT.

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Christilou, Oct 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Christilou

Christilou Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Feb 25, 2010
    Camberley, Surrey
    Selling my EP2, VF and Kit lens. I've only had it for 7 months and I've had a lot of fun with it but the lenses I prefer are the 70-300mm and 50mm 43rds lenses and they are pretty bulky and heavy on the EP2 with no grip. The camera is unmarked and in excellent condition, kit lens barely used. Would prefer UK only. Paypal accepted. PRICED AT £460.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Christilou

Christilou Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Feb 25, 2010
    Camberley, Surrey
    EP2 Kit NEW PRICE £460

I hadn't priced the above kit in my first post mainly because I haven't seen any second hand anywhere and was finding it hard to know what to ask for it. I think that the above price is a pretty good deal. It's almost £170 cheaper than the latest price online for a new kit and is only 7 months old!

• Like Like x 1
  3. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Thanks for your editing your first post, Christine, that's very helpful.

Let's keep these sale threads on track everyone. Remember the guidelines.:thumbup:

Best wishes on a successful sale!

4. astonandy

astonandy New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Sep 16, 2010
    Get in touch if its still for sale as I'm interested but have no idea how to PM on this forum. Will be in Surrey this weekend so drop me an e-mail asap if you have chance: astonandy@hotmail.com

5. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

astonandy, now that you have 3 posts you are able to use the Private Messaging feature - however, you have to enable it: members need to go into their User CP and elect to receive private messages, or they can't receive or send any. I just checked your profile and you have set yourself up to allow private messages. So there should be no issues.

Perhaps Christilou if you want to PM astonandy, he will see the notification and see how easy private messaging is to use. Naturally, this is just a suggestion.

astoandy, if you click on this screen shot you'll see that the User CP is on the top left side of the "tool bar" on the forum.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.