1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED SOLD: Elgeet 12mm f1.2 - $155 shipped/pp'ed

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by funkag, Nov 24, 2010.

1. funkag

funkag New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Nov 24, 2010
    SOLD:

A nice C-Mount Elgeet 12mm f1.2 Cine Navitar Wide Angle lens (Ser #: C2894).

The body of the lens is in great shape, and the aperture clicks nicely from 1.2 to 16. The front element has a small scratch in the coating, and the rear element's coating has been damaged by what looks to be over-cleaning with paper lens tissue. Neither should impact image quality. There is no fungus and minimal internal dust (I can't see any). I have lots of photos of the lens, and will provide any that you request.

I'm new here, but have lots of history and positive transactions at photo.net (search "Greg Funka"). I also have 100% feedback at ebay, but almost all as a buyer.

I'm asking $155 obo, which will include shipping to the lower 48. 7 days return, minus shipping.

Attached Files:

2. WT21

WT21 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

Feb 19, 2010
    Boston
    Is there any vignetting on m43? Does the image circle cover the whole sensor? Also, any image samples with the lens (rather than of the lens), especially used on an m43 camera?

3. sparkin

sparkin Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Nov 18, 2010
    Lexington, KY
    It is interesting how the diaphragm blades curve so that the aperture is scalloped. I have a Fujinon TV lens with a similar feature, but with nine blades. I always thought that the best bokeh came from a round aperture. Does anyone know why they'd intentionally make it that way ?

4. funkag

funkag New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Nov 24, 2010
  5. lenshoarder

lenshoarder Mu-43 All-Pro

0   0   0

Nov 7, 2010
    Yes, it does. It's quite severe. I have a couple of these.

What it does image is quite nice though. On an asthetic note, it is by far the prettiest lens I have.