1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED SOLD: Elgeet 12mm f/1.2 Cine Navitar Wide Angle Lens (US)

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by demiro, Dec 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. demiro

demiro Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0

Nov 7, 2010
    I purchased this lens here a few weeks ago. It is a very cool looking piece of glass, but I'm not sure I have the game for this one just quite yet. Lens is in great shape. Aperture clicks nicely at all stops; focus ring seems perfect to me. A little dust, small scratch in coating on front element, and cleaning marks on rear element. Nothing that impacts IQ.

Asking $135 shipped/insured; standard PayPal. I will include a C-mount to micro 4/3s adapter (not pictured). It works well with my E-PL1.

Please PM me with any questions or offers. The last pic was taken with the lens on the E-PL1, at f/4 iirc on a very overcast day. That image is straight from camera. That vignette is "standard" with this lens on m4/3.

Thanks for looking.

elgeet-3.

elgeet-2.

elgeet-1.

elgeet-5.

elgeet-4.

elgeetshot.

2. demiro

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0

Nov 7, 2010
    Price drop to $115. I'll also consider trades for other MF glass.

Thanks.

3. demiro

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0

Nov 7, 2010
    Adding some additional pix here. This lens seems to be priced elsewhere at $200 and up. Not sure how often it sells at those levels, but I'm hoping $115 doesn't seem like a crazy price, including the M4/3s adapater which is now pictured as well.

Any feedback on the lens or price would be appreciated.

elg-2.
    elg-1.
    elg-3.
    View attachment 155684

4. demiro

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0

Nov 7, 2010
    Doesn't anyone want to get a little crazy with a 12mm/1.2 lens?

I am open to trades and offers. 50mm or wider, most likely.

Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.