1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Sold: E-PL1 kit

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by johnny9fingers, Dec 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johnny9fingers

johnny9fingers Mu-43 Veteran

0   0   0

For sale $500 USD CONUS plus shipping. SOLD!!!!
    The E-PL1 is in like new condition as I baby my gear. It comes with original box, cables, software, manual, 2 rechargable Olympus batteries and charger.
    Included is the m.Zuiko 14-42mm kit lens in excellent condition. This lens is underrated in my opinion and can produce fine photos. Here is a link to some pictures made with the camera and lens:

Olympus E-PL1 - a set on Flickr

I also have the VF-2 electronic viewfinder also in like new condition which really helps when shooting in bright sunlight.

E-PL1 & 14-42mm lens $305

VF-2 viewfinder $195

If this sells all together, I will include an OM 50mm f1.8 MIJ lens. Part of the fun with micro four thirds is using legacy glass, and this is a sought after lens for use with the Pens....

Here is a link to pictures of the gear:

For sale or trade - a set on Flickr

Please PM any offers or questions.

Thank you,

John

2. johnny9fingers

0   0   0

I forgot to mention this in the original ad. I have pre-ordered a Wanderlust Pinwide pinhole. I will send this to who ever buys or trades for my E-PL1 kit with no charge for shipping. For anyone who hasn't heard of or seen these here is a link to their website:

Wanderlust Cameras : Pinwide

John

3. johnny9fingers

0   0   0

I just purchased a K20D so the trade option has been removed. So the kit is for sale only. $580 USD plus shipping CONUS.
    John

4. johnny9fingers

0   0   0

The asking price has been reduced to $540 USD plus shipping,
    John

5. cliffordjim

cliffordjim New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Dec 29, 2010
    Minneapolis
    2 questions

How long have you owned the camera and how many shutter actuations? thanks!

6. mikekiwi

mikekiwi Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Dec 16, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Are you definitely willing to send to CONUS only? I'm interested in the VF-2, but not sure what the shipping-costs to Europe will be to be honest...

7. johnny9fingers

0   0   0

Hello, here are the answers to your questions:

CLIFFORDJIM: I purchased the camera in August 2010, and has 4323 shutter
    actuations.

MIKEKIWI: I'm not sure, but I think my asking price plus the cost of shipping to
    Europe would put you close to the price of a new VF-2. The go for
    $250 USD, not sure you cost over there.

John

8. mikekiwi

mikekiwi Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Dec 16, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Thanks John, local prices are about 240 euro (=315 USD) so it depends on the costs of the shipping whether or not it would be interesting.
    One thing I forgot to take into account is the extra tax I have to pay when the package enters the Netherlands and that will diminish the advantage I would have.
    So I think shppiping to CONUS is better for both of us :biggrin:

9. johnny9fingers

0   0   0

The E-PL1 kit has been sold. Thanks to all who expressed interest....
    John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.