1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED SOLD - E-PL1 (black) w/Kit lens for sale - SOLD

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Ray Sachs, Aug 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ray Sachs

Ray Sachs Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Apr 17, 2010
    Near Philadephila
    That was quick.

Pictures combined with the bags and lens here:

For Sale camera, lens, bags - a set on Flickr

I've had this camera since the end of March. I've used the camera a fair amout, the lens not much at all after the first month or so. Despite the use, its in almost perfect condition. I looked as closely as I could and found a small scratch, near the hot shoe and captured it as well as i could in the photo in the above Flickr stream in the interest of full disclosure - you have to look for it to see it. I don't know precisely how many shots I've taken with it, certainly 2,000, possibly as many as 3,000 - I seriously doubt its more than that. It operates flawlessly. The lens has likely only been used for several hundred shots, probably less than 500?

I'm selling it because I bought an E-P2 - I used both on my recent European trip but don't see myself walking around with two cameras in day to day life and by the time I go on another trip where I'd like to have two, I'll likely also have an E-P6 or something. This epl1 mostly stayed in the bag on the European trip, with the 9-18 lens mounted, and only came out for specific shots where that lens was warranted. It was only used for a few hundred shots and basically took no abuse on the trip - unlike the E-P2 which looks pretty worn around the edges now.

I have all of the original packing material, box, manuals, and you get a brand new charger, strap, and all associated cables because I never unwrapped the ones from the E-P2 so I'm just gonna stick those new ones in the box with this.

As far as modifications, I have an LCD screen protector on the back and a lens cap keeper on the front - nothing else.

The cheapest I see this setup for new is $523 at B&H - most places its still about $600. I'll sell this for $400 shipped in CONUS.

-Ray

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.